Happy New Year!
That’s right, we’re almost there: we just put up the release candidate of Swift 2.0. If no critical bugs are reported, this will become the final release. As always, we encourage everyone to get the new build and try it out, and tell us about any bugs they should come across.
We have just released the second (and final) Swift 2.0 beta. Apart from several bugfixes, highlights include the possibility to set custom connection options, getting detailed information about certificates upon connection errors, and improved room invitations. We encourage everyone to get the new build and try it out, and tell us about any bugs they should come across.
The final release of 0.15 is here! The website has been updated.
Individual language pack downloads will be restored once new instructions are translated.
Note: Psi 0.15 uses a new profile data format. Data from 0.14 and prior will be migrated to the new format when you run 0.15 for the first time.
- Merge many changes from Psi+.
- New message history browser.
- New, fast contact list window.
- TURN proxying for voice calls.
- Store data in more standardized locations based on the platform.
- No longer dependent on the Qt3Support library.
- Domains ending in .local now always work, whether via DNS server or mdns.
- Windows 64-bit and Mac 64-bit now supported. Mac PPC deprecated.
- Legacy SSL port probe feature removed.
- Various small features and bugfixes.
Since 0.14, this version contains about two years worth of merges from the Psi+ project. Thanks to Rion and Dealer_WeARE for diligently keeping the Psi source repo current all this time.